Advanced Fire Safety Training
The Advanced Level course is designed for people with an intermediate level of understanding of fire safety in their place of work, who may have some specific responsibility in the event of a fire and may be responsible for managing fire safety in their place of work. The agenda contains the following elements:
- Fire statistics from H M Government
- The implications of breaches of fire safety legislation
- Enforcement, prohibition and alterations notices
- Penalties for breaching fire safety legislation
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 – a detailed overview
- Fire safety policy – do we do what we say we will do?
- Implementing fire safety practices in the workplace
- Fire Safety audit
- Internal and external
- Fire risk assessment
- How to choose a competent fire risk assessor
- Measuring competence
- Action plan timescales and completion
- Fire safety quiz to measure level of learning
Each course attendee will receive a certificate of attendance incorporating the course details, that is valid for two years.
The courses will be delivered via presentations in classroom environment or, if preferred, through discussion based activities.
Our courses will be delivered at your place of work.