Basic Fire Safety Training
The Basic Level course is designed for people with limited understanding of fire safety in their place of work. The course agenda contains the following elements:
- The elements of combustion, including the fire triangle
- Common causes of fire
- Importance of general housekeeping
- Importance of keeping combustibles/fuel separate from sources of heat/ignition sources
- Types of fires, including the classes of fire
- Types of extinguishers and their limitations
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- What to do if you discover a fire
- What to do if you hear the fire alarm
- The type of evacuation procedure within your premises
- Fire safety quiz to measure level of learning
Each course attendee will receive a certificate of attendance incorporating the course details, that is valid for two years.
Our courses will be delivered at your place of work.